Keep your support for the Adirondacks active all year! Become a sustaining member and your donations on monthly, quarterly or annual basis will provide the resources to need to advocate for the Adirondack Park every day.
By being a sustaining member of the Council, you strengthen our voice for the Park, ensuring that policy makers listen and understand how important the Park is to you and thousands of others. As a sustaining member of the Adirondack Council, you receive:
- The State of the Park report: the latest information on what elected officials are doing for the Park.
- Adirondack Council newsletter: the issues, people and trends in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park.
- Emails from our In and About the Park blog, action alerts and updates on Park-related issues.
- An invitation to our Annual Forever Wild Day and Membership Meeting, an opportunity to meet other people who share your concerns and appreciation of the Park.
- Special activist alerts and opportunities for action.
- Satisfaction in doing your part to make the Adirondacks and the Earth a better place!