The Adirondack Council is the leading voice for Adirondack conservation. By becoming a new member your donation goes directly to help fund initiatives within the Adirondack Park and supports our work for:
- WILDERNESS - Defending and promoting the wild character and ecological integrity of the Adirondack Park and Forest Preserve.
- COMMUNITIES - Supporting sustainable, vibrant communities that protect the unique rural lifestyle and the natural resources of the Adirondacks.
- AIR & WATER - Promoting the improvement of air and water quality and combating invasive species and climate change.
- FARMS & FORESTS - Preserving the diverse open space landscape of working farms and forests that support the people and wildlife of the Adirondacks.
- LEADERSHIP & GOVERNMENT - Securing diverse state-wide support for the Adirondacks by informing the press and the public about Adirondack issues, and holding government agencies accountable.
By being a member of the Council, you strengthen our voice for the Park, ensuring that policy makers listen and understand how important the Park is to you and thousands of others. As a member of the Adirondack Council, you receive:
- The State of the Park report: the latest information on what elected officials are doing for the Park.
- Adirondack Council newsletter: the issues, people and trends in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park.
- Emails from our In and About the Park blog, action alerts and updates on Park-related issues.
- An invitation to our Annual Forever Wild Day and Membership Meeting, an opportunity to meet other people who share your concerns and appreciation of the Park.
- Special activist alerts and opportunities for action.
- Satisfaction in doing your part to make the Adirondacks and the Earth a better place!